Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 20 - 4/15/15 - Baymax Body

Today was an emotional day on a level I've not experienced in a while.  My wife Patti's boss was leaving and she was all upset, so I was all upset.  There was a very crazy vibe and I think it was me.

So I got home so tired that I couldn't even make the Leadership call tonight.

Yet somehow in this I managed to get through the increase section of Baymax's body.




And as a bonus I figured out what I was doing wrong with the head.

After you do an increase, the next stitch is a bit more snugged up against the stitch you just finished then if your were just crocheting a single crochet row.  With the head I was skipping the stitch after the increase so it was throwing my count off.  Fortunately I don't think that the head is damaged, The back of the head is a bit more puffed out but I don't think it will matter once it's stuffed.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment