Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 11 - 4/6/15

I LOVE STACEY TROCK SO MUCH!

Alright let me explain.

She is a truly amazing teacher with a style that very much speaks to me.  She has a friendly, warm, charming, and very helpful way of teaching that emphasizes me discovering my own voice and my own style.

And again, her site is Fresh Stitches and she has a couple of classes on Craftsy.

Alec Smith, Amigurumi Designer Extraordinaire!

I've done two arms and the eyes:






And, yes, people, that is an ARM!

I just cannot believe that I am actually creating my first crocheted monster!  I just cannot believe it. Words cannot describe how energizing this is.  Not only am I learning how to make monsters and read patterns.  More importantly I'm being taught how to design my own monsters.

Love Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment