Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 1 - 3/27/15

Crochet.  I can already feel my passion for this sucker rising.  I did a 3-row double crochet that I screwed up and I don't care I'm so proud!

Skipped a couple of stitches so it's sorta trapezoidal.

But it's so...beautiful.  Full of stars.



Thanks HAL.  I'll get back to you.

And I'm almost certain more to come tonight!

9:17 pm - yeah I just spent the last hour making my first swatch in double crochet.  I am feeling so proud of myself I could bust.

I made any mistakes OK, and that allowed me to become more familiar with where to put the stitch and how loose or tight to tension the yarn.

I've been working in a chunky yarn that is nice and smooth so I can see the knots.  It's good to be able to understand what is going on when you crochet so you know when you made a boo boo.

Here it is:



Thanks to everyone who does or doesn't read this.  I love that I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow.

alec.........

No comments:

Post a Comment